Software Engineer & Security Specialist
FarApp is looking for a full-time Software Engineer to join our team located in Torrance, CA. This person would be responsible for overseeing security within FarApp as well as helping with other development efforts. This job would entail:
- Develop and maintain security policies within FarApp.
- Ensure compliance with security policies.
- Recommend any required training (either internal or external) to ensure staff are properly educated on security.
- Assist in any required security audits of the software.
- As time allows you will also work on non-security-related FarApp development tasks. This includes both implementing new features and making improvements to existing features, including diagnosing/correcting issues with existing features.
FarApp is a service owned by The SGC Group, Inc. We're a small company that's growing quickly. We've doubled our revenue in the last year and we are on course to double it in the next year. We offer a cloud-based service that automates our customers' business processes. We automate their connections between their business systems and popular marketplaces and carts such as Amazon, eBay, Newegg, Buy.com, Sears, Yahoo, Magento, Shopify, Shipwire, and more.
We're offering a competitive salary with great benefits.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in setting or maintaining security policies
- Experience in information security including penetration testing, secure software design, etc.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Knowledge in Python, Flask, TurboGears, AngularJS is a plus
- Experience with eCommerce marketplaces and/or platforms and APIs is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Telecommuting (currently we work from the office 3 days a week)
- Bi-annual raises
- Potential for equity in the future
FarApp is the solution to eCommerce automation. Whether you keep your business data in a spreadsheet or on a mainframe, FarApp can connect your customer-facing systems (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc.), distribution and supply-chain system (Shipwire, Shipstation, etc.), and your back-end systems (such as NetSuite).
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 15:10:01 PDT