Broker-Dealer Operations Associate
We are currently seeking an experienced Broker Dealer Operations Associate to join our team in Orlando, FL.
A successful Broker Dealer located in the heart of Downtown Orlando is seeking an Operations Associate. This role is responsible for processing business for our Home Office and Field Advisors. This individual will also work closely with internal departments and personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist advisors with client account questions, transfers, brokerage operations, processes and procedures
- Answer questions and provide support to advisors regarding the navigation of Streetscape (back office system)
- Accurately and efficiently set up new accounts
- Preparation and mailing of client documents and forms
- Process clearing firm requests (Checks, Fed Wires, and ACH)
- Initiate and follow up on firms ACAT's
- Assist newly hired advisors with transition needs
- Enter in client account information into database
- Respond to e-mails and calls from field advisors
- Ensure an efficient process for a smooth transition for all aspects of Operations
- Perform additional duties as assigned and be willing and able to learn
- A Bachelor's degree or minimum of 2-3 years of finance/brokerage experience
- Familiar with a variety of Financial/Brokerage industry concepts, practices and procedures
- Preferred experience working in Streetscape (Back Office System)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible to work beyond the regular work schedule when necessary
- Strong communication, organization and multi-task management skills
We are a full service Broker-Dealer and is dedicated to serving high-net worth clients. We value our employees as they are the key to allowing us to provide exceptional service to those relationships.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 06:53:00 PDT