Senior Airport Engineer/Project Manager
We are in need of a Senior Airport Engineer/Project Manager for our Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando Offices.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications/capabilities:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the design and management of air and landside engineering infrastructure projects.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Extensive experience in the design of engineering projects within airports and aviation facilities. Work experience includes undertaking miscellaneous tasks including runway and taxiway design, aircraft apron improvements, land / site development engineering, water / wastewater system / pipeline design, storm water/drainage systems analyses, hydraulics/hydrology, storm/water/sewer modeling.
- Ability to serve as a technical specialist in civil engineering for various assignments and tasks relating to but not limited to airport and aviation facilities.
- Familiarity with Advisory Circulars, FAA and ICAO requirements, procedures and publications.
- Preference given to candidates with experience at large hub facilities.
- Provides direction to subordinates on carrying out complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques or procedures to create new or refined equipment, materials, processes or methods.
- Coordinates technical and administrative activities with those of other disciplines and other departments in the company participating in a project.
- Assists the department head and is an active participant in marketing the firm's capabilities within the civil engineering specialty to establish new clients and enhance relationships with existing clients. Prepares proposals for potential projects.
- Assists the department head and is a major participant in the selection of design teams and sub consultants and in the negotiations of fees and subcontractors.
- Conducts constructability reviews or assists in the design/planning/review of other civil engineering projects not assigned to the incumbent.
- Active participant with the Department/Division Manager in the preparation of the department/division budget and policy implementation.
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving unpredictable engineering problems.
The salary is dependent upon level of skills and experience. EAC Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EAC Consulting, Inc. has built its reputation as a leading engineering firm in Florida by providing engineering solutions to public and private clients. With offices throughout Florida, EAC provides engineering services that include: Airports and Ports; Utility Planning and Design (Water and Wastewater Collection and Distribution Systems); as well as Civil Design and Transit/Public Transportation and Systems Engineering. Provides services in Highway and Bridge Design, Program Management, Construction Management, Tolling and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), and Planning. Since its establishment, EAC has assembled a diverse team of dedicated engineers, and other professionals who are committed to the goals of quality, client service and excellence.
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 12:12:17 PDT