Our client has an immediate need for a Business Analyst that will be focused on understanding and improving the current and future needs of their computing needs through department initiatives and projects. The Business Analyst will be on the team that is responsible for the Microsoft Windows desktop operating system, all client applications, and all client hardware across the organization.
This position will require the interaction between the users and the IT departments while being representative of the department. Activities will focus around facilitating projects, deliverables, timelines, and action items for projects of varying size and scope. Understanding of IT departments and traditional responsibilities is required.
• Elicit and create basic requirements documents, creating workflow diagrams, creating project scope documents
• Experience as a project manager / project coordinator with medium to large projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Proven time management skills and ability to facilitate and drive action items and deliverables to completion
• Ability to identify and remediate risks.
Additional desired skills:
• Developing and documenting statements of work and request for proposals
• Experience identifying KPIs and creating reports / metrics
King of Prussia, PA
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:07:44 PDT