Manufacturing Accounting Clerk
Our company is currently seeking a Manufacturing Accounting Clerk with Quickbooks Enterprise literacy. Must have experience with related assembly & inventory bookkeeping. Do not apply if you do not have proven Quickbooks skills.
We are a fast paced 23-year-old branded small business, with a newer division that is designing and assembling durable drone accessory products with international distribution, located in the Sorrento Mesa area. Do not apply if you do not have mastery of Quickbooks and manufacturing accounting. We will consider part-time proposals based on skill.
Process accounts receivable/payable including wire, PayPal, and credit card transactions.
- Receive and reconcile inventory and billings between vendors and customers to maintain accurate company records
- Create builds of received product and assemblies
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records & reports
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, customer ledger and general ledger
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Review and reconcile customer and vendor accounts.
- Process accounts receivable/payable including wire, PayPal, and credit card transactions.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields, preferably in retail product manufacturing or goods distribution
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask and work with multiple departments
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Data entry skills along with ability to work with vendor and distributor's accounting teams
- Proficiency in English, MS Office and excellent Quick Books skills
Compensation and benefits dependent upon experience.
Applicants will not be considered if Quickbooks skills not met.
We are a fast growing company in the forefront of the drone accessory industry in a high growth market.
San Diego, CA
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:56:22 PDT