Senior DevOps Engineer-
This role is a key member of the sales team, serving both as a
technical expert on our solutions as well as a voice and champion for our
customers, prospects, and partners back to engineering and product
This role will work closely with the rest of the team to deliver an
outstanding pre-sales experience, drive revenue growth through supporting new
and existing customers, and promote throughout the DevOps community.
Hands on technical knowledge of:
• DevOps practices and toolset
• Application Release Management,
• Build, test and deploy automation, including CI/CD
• Delivery orchestration and infrastructure provisioning
• A good grasp of classical SDLC theory and ITIL processes
Previous experience in a technology startup is preferred, but an eagerness to
learn and work hard is required.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, and you should have a proven history
delivering outstanding results (awards, sales achievement, blogs, open-source
projects, industry talks, patents, etc.) without requiring extensive oversight.
Ability to present to a wide range of technical (dev, qa, ops) and executive
(CISO/CIO/CTO) audiences required. Strong writing and presentation skills also
a must. Some travel (20%) required.
• An exciting product that instantly draws in potential new accounts and
• Great visibility and flexibility to help drive product direction to your
perception of the market.
• Endless career growth opportunities as we expand the team with more
resources and new geographies.
• Flexible work locations and hours.
Technical pre-sales, consulting, or engineering role.
Compensation is dependent on experience.
National Information Technology, and Telecom consulting firm providing solutions to Fortune 500 clients, and others.
San Francisco, CA
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 13:12:42 PDT