Sr. Account Manager
As a Senior Account Manager in Large Customer Sales for the our client in San Francisco, you'll manage a designated set of accounts and provide support to a sales pod. You'll need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and have the sales/analytical skills to expand the client relationship. Additionally, you'll be an advisor and consultant to your customers, a client advocate, and become an expert on their products and policies.
• Ideal candidate is someone who has worked at a digital media or company or search agency.
• See top 3 responsibilities below.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Logging into client's AdWords accounts and optimizing, analyzing, pulling reports for Account Manager and Account Executive.
• Troubleshooting and helping clients with various requests throughout the day. Campaign setup for clients.
• Working with account teams (Account manager and Account Executive) and provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
• Support the sales pod(s) with any ongoing ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
• Bachelor's degree, no specific field needed
• Min 3+ years Media Experience, especially SEM
• AdWords a MUST, high level of Excel and doing pivot tables and complex formulas
• Strong communication skills as you will be working with client and with fellow teammates in a super fast paced environment
• Google Apps and Docs.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Sales skills, strong client interaction
• Understanding of programmatic and video marketing
• Google Analytics, DoubleClick and YouTube analytics experience a plus
Headquartered in Dallas, TX, with additional offices in Lorton, VA, Houston, TX and field offices in Washington, D.C. & Los Angeles, CA, as well as international locations, Akorbi is ISO 9001, and WBE certified.
San Francisco, CA
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 11:05:35 PDT