Lead Developer / Technology Guru / Future CTO
Seeking a Lead Developer and future CTO to take over an ongoing project. Our site is up and running with customers. All development has been outsourced through proof of concept and we are now ready to begin building our internal Technology team. We are looking to partner with a full stack developer who can lead ongoing evolution of our platform and products.
Essential Experience, Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Capable of working within a startup environment
- Capable of "Being the Team" and eventually "Building the Team"
- Must be able "dig in" to existing code architecture, and get up to speed quickly
- Ability to speak fluently to a non-technical audience
- Be fully engaged in understanding the business, its needs and able to translate those into a functional application
- Understand Test Cases
- Knowledge of web design
- Ability to understand complex user scenarios and simplify them
- Competent in current UI trends and there application to various scenarios
- Understanding of mobile and web user experiences and responsive design
- Capable of remotely expressing your ideas to non-technical as well as technical audiences
- Challenge non-technical founders with questions and alternate scenarios
- Minimum 5yrs experience developing rails applications
Specific proficiencies include:
MEP Ally is a technology company serving the mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) construction trades. We are building a unique sourcing platform and asset tracking technology for MEP contractors.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:15:06 PDT