Help Desk Analyst with Linux Troubleshooting
We are hiring Help Desk Analyst with Linux Troubleshooting in Vienna, VA
Title: Help Desk Analyst with Linux Troubleshooting
Location: Vienna, VA
Duration: Full Time
Clearance: Active Top Secret Clearance Must
- We are Looking someone with Linux troubleshooting experience
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of customer service and customer support principles and methods.
- Must be able to report, respond to, and resolve customer requests.
- For Help Desk Support Services Specialist - Intermediate:
- Must be able to install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot hardware and software components.
- Must be able to present formal and informal training and assistance to customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of knowledge-based applications.
- Must be able to participate in the planning and delivery of a full range of customer support services to the organization.
22nd Century Technologies, Incorporated (TSCTI) is a government focused Services and Solutions provider. Appraised at CMMi Level 3, certified as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001, TSCTI has over 19 years of experience providing solutions and services to various Federal, State, Commercial and Local agencies. TSCTI has won over 120 Prime Federal Contracts with a mix of 70/30 DoD and Civilian contracts. Our federal client list includes US Air Force, Army, Navy, DLA, DLI, Marine Corps, DIA, FBI, USDA, DOE, DOT, DOL and many other agencies. In addition, we are serving 150+ Prime Contracts with State and Local government in 49 states.
With D&B Open rating score of 95, we have been successfully serving customers with high customer satisfaction. Our customer focus with motivated employees alone made us to grow 300% in the last three years. With this growth we have reached 1200+ workforce across the US Continent and OCONUS, serving our clients with pride. We also have over 50 people supporting mission services in OCONUS in 8 different countries. With our high employee retention policy, well designed career growth through training and professional development, we were named as Best Software company to work for by Forbes in 2015.
If you already have your dream job then, please refer anyone you know who might be qualified for this role and stand a chance to get a referral bonus from us.
22nd Century Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 08:02:12 PDT