Jr. Social Media Content Writer
Join our Client's Global Marketing Team in our mission to outsmart traffic together, working across citizens, cities and diverse partners to change the face of transportation. This marketing role is unique; the function operates mostly autonomously but with support on miscellaneous international projects. This is a chance to wear many hats and work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
• Write consistent, compelling social media copy in the Client's voice.
• Field cross-functional requests for social media promotion, organizing in editorial calendar with Social Lead
• Create and publish high-quality content optimized for various social platforms, including a steady stream of content for newly-launched channels (such as Snapchat and Instagram, including stories/video).
• Coordinate directly with TVC Visual Designer to ensure social copy is paired with on-brand, engaging visual assets optimized for each @waze social platform (images, video, .gifs, memes, and more).
• Work with Social Lead to market and promote products, features and campaigns (both launches and evergreen).
• Work with social lead to devise strategies for growing social presence (both engagement and follower metrics, i.e. UGC-driving campaigns) as well as support other social media goals and processes.
• Assist with managing contests globally, including selecting winners and prize fulfillment as needed.
• BS/BA Required (Manager is open to area of study)
• 2-4 years creating social media content
• Must have strong working knowledge of the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
• Exceptional project and analytical skills
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent proofreading ability
• Highly organized and able to multi task
Nice to have
• Experience with live video streaming is a plus
Headquartered in Dallas, TX, with additional offices in Lorton, VA, Houston, TX and field offices in Washington, D.C. & Los Angeles, CA, as well as international locations, Akorbi is ISO 9001, and WBE certified.
New York, NY
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 10:42:42 PDT