Working too many hours, looking for a Work-Life Balance and tired of the commute?
Abercrombie & Associates, PC, a growing CPA firm located in the Woodlands area is looking for tax staff and tax senior positions. We are seeking candidates with previous public accounting experience to join our growing team. Our firm sees that each of our clients receive close personal and professional attention.
Our high standards, attention to client services, and specialized staff spell the difference between our quality performance, and that of other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm.
We offer a geographically competitive salary, bonus incentive programs, and other benefits, including paid time off, medical & dental options, retirement plan, professional dues and other employee-friendly perks, smoke-free work environment and much more.
If you would like to consider joining us, please apply.
Tax Staff and Tax Senior Positions
The Preferred Applicant will have at least one full year's experience, is currently working for a CPA firm and is comfortable with the following:
• CCH ProSystem fx Tax, CCH ProSystem fx Engagement, CCH Fixed Asset Manager, CCH Federal Tax Research and other modules in the CCH ProSystem fx line.
• Significant Microsoft Office/Excel/Word and Quickbooks experience.• Preparation and review of simple to complex corporate, individual, partnership and trust returns.• QuickBooks and bookkeeping experience.
• Significant direct client contact related to accounting and tax issues and overall project management.
• Research of complex tax issues and determining alternative solutions.
• Communication and recommendations on tax and financial transactions & transaction structure.
• Assist with client transactions and account balances such as fixed asset depreciation schedules, contract agreements, sales of assets, and transactions with tax consequences.
• Preparation of reconciliations between financial and tax accounting.
• International compliance and tax disclosures
• Assist the firm with making recommendations for best practices related to the firms quality control procedures, efficiency and overall operational procedures.
Prior experience working for a Certified Public Accounting Firm is required.
If you feel your skills and abilities are a match with the duties outlined above, please submit your resume for review.
Abercrombie & Associates, PC is a growing CPA firm located in The Woodlands, Texas. We value providing close personal and professional attention to our clients and our standards are set high. We believe all of our clients deserve a high quality product provided to them with a sense of urgency and proficiency.
The Woodlands, TX
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 10:40:33 PDT