Are you the Network technician that the others call when they hit a dead end? We have an opportunity for you!
Intrasect Technologies utilizes its networking knowledge and engineering experience together with best of breed hardware and software products to design and maintain business networks and security policies, develop and implement automated manufacturing data collection systems, and empower management with essential information resulting in increased operational efficiency and lower costs. We believe in driving intelligent solutions. We are looking for a talented Network tech to provide on-site and remote support to our established base of clients in our Warsaw, IN location. The ideal candidate, should have at least 2 years of experience providing support to end-users either via telephone, using remote control tools or on-site. The ideal candidate will possess current CompTIA Server+, Network+ and A+ certifications. The ideal candidate will also have experience troubleshooting and support a Windows server environment with attached cloud service offerings.
You will partner with Intrasect Technologies to deliver fast and effective technical resolution to ensure client service satisfaction. So if you enjoy the daily challenge of using your troubleshooting expertise, we want to hear from you today!
The Administrator will interact with end users on a daily basis, either on the phone, or in person, to understand the situation and bring the issue to closure.
Additional responsibilities of Network Administrator include
- Utilizing the monitoring system to validate system health and identify issues to be resolved
- Implement and troubleshoot cloud services (SaaS, Iaas)
- Troubleshoot and maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 and newer environment.
- Demonstrate expertise in Layer 1, 2, and 3 network communication.
- Be qualified to provide network security advice to a broad range of clientele.
- Setting up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
- Installing and performing minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
- Maintaining records of daily communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
- Reading technical manuals, conferring with users, or conducting computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems
- Providing technical assistance and support; refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service
- Developing training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software
- conferring with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
The Network Administrators demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, in English; must have good interpersonal skills and work well both independently and in team situations, often within stressful situations. The candidate must also have strong troubleshooting skills in the areas of: operating systems, hardware, and software.
Additional requirements of Network Administrator include:
Must have reliable transportation and ability to work flexible hours
Experience with ConnectWise is a benefit
Experience with the following vendors also a benefit:
- Cisco; Meraki
- Hewlett-Packard; Dell
Minimum technical requirements - individual should have demonstrated understanding of the following:
- Active directory / DNS/ SSL certificates
- User and User Rights management / File System Rights (NTFS Permissions) Group policy
- Network implementation process/ Wireless infrastructure and configuration
- Basic wireless security
- Firewall deployment and configuration
- Backup systems and data backup management
- Server operating system troubleshooting and deployment
Benefits we offer:
Intrasect Technologies utilizes its networking knowledge and engineering experience together with best of breed hardware and software products to design and maintain business networks, unified communication systems and implement automated manufacturing data collection systems. We believe in driving intelligent solutions.
Intrasect has offices in Wabash, Warsaw and Fort Wayne, Indiana and serves the northeast Indiana business community.
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 12:43:18 PDT