Arena Online is a rapidly growing online marketing company looking to hire highly motivated, resourceful, and hardworking individuals to be Account Managers.
The position would work closely with Arena Directors to support the project management, execution, reporting, and support of client services for Arena Online clients. Desired experience includes a background in advertising or marketing (this is not required however); exceptional attention to detail; the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities, and the ability to adapt and grow with the position.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Excel with disciplined attention to detail
• Ability to work under deadline pressure
• Ability to manage multiple complex projects
• Understanding and acceptance to work with a diverse group of clients. We work with a wide array of clients including conservative politicians and causes and large companies selling products.
• Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail. Your work will be viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.
• Ready to work hard; this isn't a 9-5 sort of job
Preference given for experience with:
• Experience working with HTML, WYSIWYG editors, and/or content management platforms (e.g. Joomla, Droople, Wordpress, SquareSpace, MailChimp, ConstantContact, Exact Target)
• Online marketing experience with an electoral campaign, advocacy organization, non-profit, or corporate company
• Complex project management
• Graphic design execution or management for online ads, websites, email, or social media
• Experience with online advertising platforms including Adwords, Bing/Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, ect...
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Highly detailed work in managing implementation of projects including: website builds, email marketing campaigns, online advertising launches.
- Research in advertising plans, platforms, and opportunities
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to successfully maintain multiple projects and tasks
- Analyze and report client statistics (advertising, site traffic analytics)
- Interact with vendors and manage vendor relationships
This position is full-time, on-site. Compensation commensurate with experience. Location is Salt Lake City, UT.
To be considered for this position, please email all of the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cover letter explaining specifically why you would be a good fit
• Answers to questions below
Arena Communications Online, located in Salt Lake City, UT, is a direct mail and online marketing agency serving republican political clients and corporate companies across the country.
Accompanying Q and A:
Q. Are you comfortable with and could you get excited about working for conservative political campaigns and organizations on a daily basis?
Q. Do you have specific political campaign or professional public policy organization experience you can draw on to better serve Arena's clients? If so, please describe.
Q. Do you have applied knowledge and experience working with online advertising or media planning? Include examples of relevant work if possible.
Q. Do you have experience utilizing social networks for strategic campaign purposes in terms of building online communities and moving messages? If so, which networks and please describe results.
Q. Explain your role and responsibilities in one or more digital marketing campaigns you've been a part of.
Q. List out email software systems and website CMS systems you've previously worked with.
Arena Online, located in Salt Lake City, UT, is an online marketing agency serving republican political clients and corporate companies across the country.
Salt Lake City, UT
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 17:06:49 PDT