Construction Project Manager
Project Manager Position
Actively seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented Construction Project Manager for commercial roofing contractor. The position requires direct collaboration with the Project Management Team and reports directly to the Director of Project Management to coordinate job activities and schedule manpower.
Skills & Qualifications:
• General construction knowledge. Roofing knowledge a plus.
• Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications.
• Well versed in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
• Experience with Timberline Project Management Software a plus.
• Strong leadership skills, verbal communication skills and multitasking skills.
• Must be organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Familiar with general construction safety practices.
• Must be able to represent the company in a clean and professional manner.
Job Duties Include:
• Assemble submittal packages.
• Attend pre-bid, pre-roofing and project meetings.
• Order material and coordinate deliveries.
• Communication with field personnel.
• Monitor subcontractor progress and approve pay applications.
• Monitor project costs and schedule.
Work area is Connecticut, New York State and New York City (5 Boroughs).
Salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits include Health Insurance and 401(k).
Danbury, CT based Construction company.
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 06:35:01 PDT