Full Charge Bookkeeper
Our company is currently seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close procedures and ensure the timeliness, efficiency, and accuracy of internal financial reporting to management.
- Work closely with Executive Team to budget and monitor financial performances.
- Perform all accounting functions including, but not limited to, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, banking, and cash management.
- Ensure the effectiveness of internal controls and integrity of accounting records and resulting financial statements.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields. (prefer 7-10 years experience)
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills and project management, leadership, relationship development, and people management skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience in the developing and implementing financial policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Independent hands-on, and detail-orientated finance professional.
- Advanced knowledge of finance, accounting, taxes, budgeting, banking, cash management, and cost control principles.
Tailored Living Choices, is a Supported Living Service agency serving individuals with intellectual disabilities. TLC is funded through contracts with Regional Centers under the Department of Developmental Services. This is a hands on role that requires an experienced professional who is comfortable and confident with day to day details. The ideal candidate will possess very strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build trust and confidence throughout all levels of personnel within the organization.
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 11:50:47 PDT