Experienced Bookkeeper Needed
Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant
Small well established construction company of 40 employees is looking for an accounting professional who can maintain our existing systems and implement initiatives for streamlining and optimization of the established processes. Monthly processing of AR, biweekly processing of AP and weekly processing of payroll are primary responsibilities. In addition HR functions, executive support and real estate management are a part of the job description.
- 2 years of construction related accounting experience
- Quickbooks/Masterbuilder/Sage experience
- Progress billing on contracts
- Strong Excel and financial reporting skills
- Annual/Quarterly/Monthly financial budgeting and reporting
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Discretion with private and confidential information
- Ability to work well on a team and individually
We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package that includes medical/vacation/retirement. Located South of downtown Seattle with easy access to all freeways commuting is a breeze. Please respond to the ad via email only with the heading of FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER as the subject line. Include a cover letter, your resume of related job history and experience in particular, also include desired wage range. PDF documents are preferred.
We have been in business for more than 30 years in the Seattle area. We specialize in high-end residential and commercial remodels and new construction.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:05:33 PDT