Our client a technology company is looking to add an experience bookkeeper to their team. The candidate will be responsible for A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliations and ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, process improvement oriented, work efficiently and independently, be flexible, accurate and fast, and get along with people at all levels. The best thing about this opportunity is that you can work from HOME.
- Record daily transactions ensuring proper account classification and review activity for accuracy
- Calculate accruals for balance sheet accounts, perform analysis of accruals, and maintain related schedules and analyses
- Prepare month-end journal entries and account reconciliations in connection with performing the month-end close
- Prepare various schedules and financial reports for senior management, including weekly sales reports and month end financial reporting packages
- Process Invoices on a semi-monthly basis
- Accounts Payable
- Process payroll on a semi-monthly basis, including expense reports, calculation of monthly sales commissions and bonus calculations
- Perform variance analysis of monthly results and participate in monthly review meetings with senior management
- Maintain necessary subsidiary records in excel that support G/L glances, including detail of fixed assets and depreciation
- Support monthly review by CPA and support annual tax preparation. Coordinate all requests by external auditors.
- Prepare 1099's and quarterly sales tax returns.
- Investigate issues and complete special projects as needed.
- Assist in streamlining processes through recommending and implementing policies and procedures relating to financial management and accounting
- Monitor compliance with GAAP and company procedures
- +4 years of experience performing detailed General Accounting functions including preparation of supporting schedules, journal entries, financial statements and balance sheets.
- BS or BA in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Experience working with Deltek Vision plus
- Experience working with corporate level G/L systems
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Highly skilled with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully from the home office
- Home office environment which eliminates interruptions and background noise
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 Yearly Salary + Health Benefits + PTO + 401K
Please contact 818.233.2677
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 14:15:06 PDT