Data Entry Clerk
Accurate, rapid data entry into computer system or database and data verification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inputs and retrieves alphabetical and numerical data (data may be handwritten, from a form, or from database viewed on a computer monitor).
- Verifies input data to ensure accuracy of completed work, scans and edits for errors during processing.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of records.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Word processing and/or data entry skills;
- Ability to understand and follow specific written instructions and procedures;
- Ability to verify data input and correct errors;
- A working knowledge of typical office software;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information;
- Minimum 60 WPM speed
- Minimum 9,000 KPH
- 10-key by touch is desired
High school or equivalent education with one year of general office experience including some data entry experience; however, combined experience/education may substitute for minimum education.
Founded in 1958, BMI Imaging Systems is an established and leading document imaging and data conversion company with a long-term outlook. We design and implement custom high performance image and data solutions for organizations throughout the United States. Our business isn't just document scanning or document management - it's information management.
Today, we have approximately 60 full-time employees who convert an average of 3 million images per month from paper or other media to digital images. BMI is headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, with an additional production and sales facility in Sacramento, California.
BMI offers Medical, Dental, Life and Vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program and Profit Sharing. Learn more about BMI at: www.bmiimaging.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:41:24 PDT