Senior iOS Developer
Senior iOS Developer:
AnchorFree is seeking a talented Sr. iOS Devepoer. As an key member of the iOS team you'll work on the next generation of security platform that will impact millions of users of Hotspot Shield. Working alongside our partners and the product team to improve adoption of our mobile products.
Collaborate with Engineering leadership to design, develop and create our technology presence on the iOS platform. Including rapid release cycle prototypes and develop a production quality release candidate with the ability to complete code with minimum supervision.
- Expert in Objective-C and iOS development tools such as:
XCode 4, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, XIB, storyboard, CoreData, NS Notification, MVC pattern
- Skilled objected-oriented analysis, design and implementation
- Familiar with both Manual Retain Release and Automatic Reference Counting when managing memory
- Very comfortable with unit testing and rapid release cycles
- Ability to Debug and Profile a Cocoa Touch application
- A track record of published applications to the App Store
- DNS/BSD Sockets/CF Networking
- Knowledge of iOS networking
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent job experience
- Agile development experience
- Additional experience with background process development such as Launch Agent daemons and working with VPN clients is a strong plus.
AnchorFree Compensation and Benefits:
- IPhone 6 with full data plan
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent employee stock option plan
- Relocation assistance available
- Free food and drinks
- Foosball, Gym and showers, Pool table, Table Tennis
- FREE Medical, Dental and Vision
- Easy Access to Caltrain and Light Rail (free pass)
- New Laptop (mac or pc) and Monitor
- Employee discounts on HP, Apple and Verizon
AnchorFree is a mission driven, high growth consumer focused Company funded by bluechip investors. AnchorFree has been shaping Internet Freedom, online privacy, and security, impacting millions of users in 190 countries. The AnchorFree product, Hotspot Shield application is used worldwide for gaining access to all of the world's information, Internet privacy, and Wi-Fi security. Hotspot Shield played a key role in every major global event of the last five years. During the Arab Spring Hotspot Shield enabled millions of Egyptians to gain free access to social media, which was otherwise censored. This year in Turkey within 72 hours of the Turkish government blocking access to Twitter, more that 1.5 million Turks downloaded Hotspot Shield to gain the freedom to get to Twitter...Hotspot Shield was a key tool used during the London Olympics and during the World Cup to gain access to all global content and played a material role in securing users from large malware attacks and general security and privacy threats. Funded by $63 million from Goldman Sachs, Bert Roberts (the former CEO and chairman of MCI), Esther Dyson (Board Director WPP and Yandex), Doug Maine (former CFO of IBM), and Subrah Iyar (founder of Webex), AnchorFree is focused on bringing online privacy and freedom to the next billion Internet users.
Learn more about us here:
AnchorFree website: http://www.AnchorFree.com
Hotspot Shield website: http://www.HotspotShield.com
Menlo Park, CA
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 11:00:48 PDT