Part-time Accounting Support (AP/AR)
ESTECOM is a fast-paced, growing International Electronics Company. The ideal candidate would have experience in general accounting principals
Primary duties would include:
- Month-end and year-end closing and journal entries
- Budget prepartiaon
- Sales costing
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Payable support
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
- Accounting administrative support
- Other projects as needed
- Computer Skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook. Experience with accounting software is a plus.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work in more than one office
- Must be reliable, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Be a strong team player, including providing support with a sense of urgency
- Bilingual is a plus (Mandarin, Korean)
Starting Date: Immediately
Hours are flexible 25 per week. Target. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
ESTECOM is the display industry's foremost supplier for over 20 years of Mobile integrated display solutions for application specific markets such as medical, transportation,defense and an array of our industries.
Santa Clara, CA
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 15:50:33 PDT