HEPCO is seeking a Financial Analyst wth the ability to bridge Financial Analysis and Accounting disciplines for the North American IT Hub located in Lansdale, NJ.
- Prepare Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Capital Status, and personnel costs for monthly reporting requirements. Creates the annual operating budgets, monthly forecasts, and actual-to-budget analysis for these items.
- Utilizes data collection and reporting systems to the maximum extent possible to monitor expenses and prepares variance analysis with assessment of future impact. Modifications need to be vetted through the group and flowed to each of the business units for incorporation into local budgets and forecasts.
- Coordinates work with the non-North American Hub to ensure planning and reporting is consistent between the two hubs. The data collection from the remote sites is varied but needs to be consolidated and reported on a similar basis.
- Prepares Purchase Requisitions for expense and capital items, monitors purchases and creates ETCs (Estimate to Complete) for the major projects. Calculates the Intercompany Allocation of expenses from the North American Hub to the business units and prepares the monthly Intercompany Invoices/Billings.
- Ensure expense and capital items are charged to the correct categories make corrections as required. Provide annual projections for business decisions and formal Strategic Planning sessions.
- Complete special projects as required for either the local business units regionally for the North American Hub lead, or globally with the non-North American Hub.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business field or equivalent, and minimum 5 years relevant Accounting or Financial experience.
- A working knowledge of basic Accounting principles.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office to the Intermediate/Advanced level.
- US Citizen.
- Selected applicant may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Knowledge of ERP System, Oracle preferred.
- Experience in a DOD contracting environment.
- Multi state Sales & Use Tax experience specific to computer hardware and software requirements would be a plus.
- Must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to the ability to think creatively.
Contact: James Shih (201) 843-4400 ext. 225
HEPCO is an Engineering, IT, Telecommunications and Executive staffing company that works on both contract and permanent assignments. Whether you are a talented professional who would like to explore new opportunities, or a manager in need of additional support, you can count on HEPCO to provide you with world class customer service. HEPCO is committed to building long term relationships with both our clients and the professionals we place on specific client assignments.
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 05:50:04 PDT