We are hiring a Java Developer for a Full Time position in Princeton, NJ
- Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Transactions), Web Services, XML/XSLT, Java script
- Ant, Logging Techniques (Log4j)
- Experience on either of Application Servers - JBOSS, Websphere, Weblogic
- 3-5 years of total experience in Java / JEE, Spring, Hibernate
- Basics of SQL, PL/SQL
- Performance Tuning (Caching, JVM Tuning etc)
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. ETL / Datawarehousing experience is a plus and/or
2. 1+ years of Big Data experience is plus and/or
3. Cloud based Dashboard applications development is plus and/or
4. Tableau based Reporting (or Cognos )
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 08:09:01 PDT