Job Title: Accountant Bookkeeper
A growing manufacturing company is seeking a Accounting Manager for their Houston office. This position is a unique opportunity to help establish processes at a new and growing upstream division.
You will be responsible for the full range of revenue accounting. We are in a rapid growth phase and this position requires a leader who can first provide expertise, advice and action for developing new processes, while maintaining daily functions, but will also be comfortable creating and documenting processes and controls
1) Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
2) Allocate and post financial transaction details to appropriate accounts
3) Transfer data to general ledger
4) Reconcile and balance all accounts
5) Draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
6) Collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
7) Track and maintain inventory records
8) Maintain internal control systems
9) Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
10) Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
11) Prepare and process payroll
12) Responsible for processing all new hire and termination paperwork
13) Comply with relevant reporting requirements
14) Calculate and prepare tax payments
15) Assist with budget preparation
16) Assist with audits
17) Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
The ideal candidate will like the challenge of integrating new effective processes, while maintaining daily activities and training others to do the same. Experience of 3 years in accounting position would be highly beneficial. This is a position ideal for a person who wants to leave their stamp on a team and work in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Spectrum Uniforms is an established healthcare apparel and medical accessories company. We are looking for a talented, energetic candidate to be a part of our creative services team. The current position is a Decoration Service Manager for our decoration department.
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 12:14:00 PDT