Construction Project Manager
Green Mountain Communications is looking for a driven Construction Project Manager with a positive attitude who can take initiative and excel in areas they're passionate about. We work in a casual, collaborative environment. We admire individuals with ambition, confidence, bold opinions, and talent.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible to drive project initiatives to successful completion with timely delivery. The Project Manager maintains knowledge of the business direction at a strategic as well as tactical level and incorporates requirements into project planning, documentation and communications.
This position will be accountable for:
• Producing and appropriately distributing project documentation and ensuring documentation is maintained as per Project Management best practices.
• Conducting project meetings and manages the owner's expectations by exercising complex risks, issues and change management best practices.
• Interfacing with all areas involved in the project including end users, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
• Reviewing project deliverables for accuracy and apprises management of issues effecting project status and offers solutions to the issues.
• Ensuring satisfactory transfer of custody and control of project upon completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
• Perform other reasonable tasks as the business requires.
• Represent Green Mountain through professionalism and customer focus as well as upholding the quality and credibility of the company. Is driven to succeed and is a team player. Leads by example to employees that they manage. Looks for areas of improvement including cost efficiencies and increasing profit margins on projects as well as opportunities for growth in the market.
The qualities we are seeking in a candidate are:
• Maintain an energetic and positive attitude that's going to take charge to get the job done accurately and efficiently.
• Own customer projects from job walk and bidding process through to delivery.
• Manage multiple complex projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Effectively communicate and can identify customer's requirements and use market and company intelligence to demonstrate what can be achieved to satisfy their requirements and deliver value.
• Act with integrity and openness in building sustainable long-term relationships.
• Manage the ongoing service relationship, enhancing the services provided to the customer within the framework.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all work undertaken.
Able to travel throughout NE and beyond if required in order to oversee project from bid walk to completion.
Candidate must have must have prior experience in a Project Management role and strong technical knowledge of industry project management standards. Candidate should have strong wireless industry knowledge. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree, or 3-5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of both. OSHA 30/HR and PMP Certification desirable.
We offer excellent pay, Health, Dental and Life benefits as well as AFLAC for supplemental insurance. The company offers 401(K) with company match and paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays and profit sharing. Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), health shopping services (Compass), fitness reimbursement program, vision plan, cell phone carrier discounts, discounts on Home and Auto Insurance, as well as an Employee Assistance Program. Green Mountain also offers an employee referral bonus for employees who are hired and work successfully for six month. Opportunities for growth and development.
Apply online or mail your resume to 702 Riverwood Drive, Pembroke NH 03275.
Green Mountain is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Green Mountain Communications is an end-to-end wired/wireless solutions provider delivering integrated communication solutions for businesses in the northeast region. Green Mountain Communications is a trusted partner for entities in enterprise, education, government, healthcare, service provider, and utilities industries.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:48:36 PDT