Senior Income Tax Analyst
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Income Tax Analyst that will complete Federal and state S-Corporation income tax compliance and provisions, with related tax planning, forecasting, research, audit defense and process improvements. In addition, the role will support international tax compliance and related transfer pricing accounting.
- Prepare Federal and state corporate income, franchise and composite tax returns, including all supporting calculations and detailed documentation for audit readiness
- Prepare of US tax forms related to foreign entities, such as Forms 5471, 8858, W-8 BEN-E and Foreign Bank Accounts
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax and extension payment calculations
- Prepare the monthly and annual income tax provision for the US group, including tax account reconciliations, FIN 48 analysis, including tax footnote support and return-to-provision true-up analysis. Assist with international income tax provision, account reconciliations and related true-up.
- Calculate research tax credit and conduct research tax credit interviews with applicable project managers for audit documentation purposes
- Calculate Section 199 manufacturing deduction.
- Provide assistance with transfer pricing calculations and related journal entries.
- Maintain Federal and state shareholder income tax basis schedules, including utilization for planning and projection calculations
- Calculate tax provision projections to support forecasting and budget processes
- Provide analysis where tax planning requires support and quantify benefit/exposure
- Provide assistance on high priority and/or confidential tax significant special projects and provide a range of tax impacts.
- Research selected Federal and state tax issues and compliance requirements, provide formal write-up of issue and conclusions, and communicate to appropriate stakeholders
- Monitor changes in tax law, including analysis of legislative efforts, regulatory pronouncements and judicial developments
- Assist with special projects including process and technology improvements aimed at streamlining compliance reporting
- Respond to tax notices
- Leverage and collaborate, where applicable, with external tax advisors
- Coordinate and organize financial data for tax reporting
- Occasional travel required
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate tax accounting department or public accounting experience
- Experience with corporate income tax software required
- Knowledge of ASC 740 and FIN 48 required
- Proficient with Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office suite of products
- Required experience with multistate corporation taxation
- General international income tax experience / knowledge preferred
- S-Corporation income tax experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience required
- Advance degree or working toward an advanced degree in taxation preferred
King of Prussia, PA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:42:57 PDT