Systems Test Engineer
Position is primarily responsible for system testing and troubleshooting of custom Semiconductor, Nanotechnology and Industrial Process Equipment. Must have experience with various semiconductor industry processes such as resistance furnaces, infrared heating lamps, RF induction heating, RF plasma generation, mass flow controllers, high purity reactive gas handling, pressure transducers, high vacuum pumps and measurement, wafer handling systems, etc. Must be familiar with automated process control equipment, operation and maintenance.
• Responsible for concurrent testing of partially completed systems and subsystems to product specifications.
• Final Test, Quality Assurance and Customer System Acceptance activities associated with system manufacturing.
• Troubleshoots faulty components and systems and corrects problems. Provides in-house and field Technical Support to customers.
• Provide technical support to internal lab.
• Five (5) years of equivalent experience
• Excellent understanding of Industrial Process Equipment assembly and operation.
• Good knowledge of electrical and electronic principles and applications.
• Good understanding of low pressure vacuum systems, pneumatic systems,
• Good understanding and functional use of the operation of automated control systems including PLC hardware, ladder logic programming, and PLC software environments.
• Experience with analog/digital IC circuitry.
• Proven troubleshooting abilities.
• Knowledge and use of test equipment including Oscilloscopes and gas system leak testers.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Familiar with Windows OS.
• Excellent computer (Microsoft Suite) and analytical skills
• BSEE, BSME, or similar degree, plus suitable experience in Semiconductor, Nanotechnology or comparable industry segment. Candidate with exceptional experience may be exempt from degree requirements.
Authorization to work in US without sponsorship required.
U.S citizen preferred.
CVD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CVD Equipment Corporation designs, develops and manufactures customized equipment and process solutions used to develop and manufacture solar, nano and advanced electronic components, materials and coatings for research and industrial applications.
Central Islip, NY
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 13:12:50 PDT