Documentation Specialist 2 ... LC
~~Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
The Documentation Specialist 2 shall have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
• Minimum ten years of technical writing experience preparing documents, reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior management;
• Experience in effectively formatting/editing technical publications to include writing, editing, and illustration;
• Proficient in PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Project;
• Experience with Rational products desired;
• In-depth experience with word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and database software required
• Perform and manage the activities involved with preparing complex technical manual and training materials (text book and web based) from electronic source data, other material and input from development teams
• Update, draft and finalize program documentation
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fort Meade, MD
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 16:39:37 PDT