Documentation Specialist 0 ... LC
~~Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
The Documentation Specialist 0 shall have the following qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent documented combination of training and experience
• Associates Degree in any related field is preferred
• Minimum one year experience preparing reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior management
• Experience in document management and technical editing for a program/project of similar complexity is desired
• Experience with MS Office word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and database software is required
• Performs activities involved with preparing complex technical manuals and training materials (Text Book and web based) from electronic source data, other material and input from development teams
• Updates, drafts and finalizes program documentation
• May be tasked with Web Documentation or development, Work Break Down Structures, CCB Secretariat or other board secretary, PMO support, and work package drafting and tracking
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fort Meade, MD
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 16:37:43 PDT