Remote and Field Technician - Level II
www.contigotechnology.com (Please Review our Web Site)
A candidate MUST have the following abilities: (There will be a hands on test if selected)
• Perform systems administration for Windows 2003 to 2012 Servers, SBS2003 to 2012
• Message routing. Exchange 2003 -- 2010, Office 365
• Network Topology, DNS, TCP/IP, Telnet, Ping.
• Domain servers roles and the ability to create or transfer Roles.
• Perform problem analysis and systems monitoring
• Good trouble shooting skills, able to solve problems quickly and completely without assistance
• Configuring and troubleshooting Firewall/Routers/Switch/WAP -- ie CISCO ASA, Meraki, SonicWall, Fortinet (Not all required but an understanding is REQUIRED)
• Ability to present technical concepts in layman terms.
• Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
• Good organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
• Solid work history
• Self-driven and highly motivated with a positive mental attitude and ability to work without close supervision.
• Ability to multi-task with a positive "can-do" attitude in a busy technical work environment.
• Deliver superior customer service
• Obtain required industry certifications as assigned and within the time allocated
• Be professionally presentable
Day to Day Tasks:
• Document all pertinent end user information to include identification and nature of problem
• Build rapport with customers
• Serve as an escalation point to Level I
• Work escalated tickets that are assigned to you. These will include remote and onsite client visits.
• Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and FAQs resources to aid in problem resolution
• Test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
• Able to work client projects in implementing hardware or software solution.
Oncall: Available for after hours oncall/pager. Rotates every 5 -- 7 weeks.
Dress: Office (Slacks and Polo or Dress shirt)
Business Hours: 8am -- 6pm, Shifts currently are 8am -- 5pm and 9am -- 6pm
Benefits start after 3 months. 1st initial 3 months will be with a staffing agency. Staffing agency does offer medical benefits.
After 3 months benefits include: 401k, Vacation/PTO, Medical, Dental and Vision
Whether you need us to be your entire I.T. Department, or you just need to supplement the limited staff you currently have, Contigo Technology is your I.T Solution. We provide complete IT support for over 100 Austin area businesses. Our technical staff gets the opportunity to become familiar with a variety of line of business applications, cloud solutions, project managment, and a variety of modern IT projects. In a very short time Contigo has become a leading Microsoft Cloud Partner.
We're proud to be a company focused on Austin area businesses and excited about the rapid growth taking place in our city.
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:52:26 PDT