- Responsible for warehouse duties in loading, unloading, sorting, stocking, staging of products
- Responsible for production duties: un-boxing, imaging, tagging, labeling, etching and boxing of products
- Prepare products for shipment to include packaging, strapping, wrapping for safe shipping
- Keep warehouse/production areas clean and organized daily (i.e. product in correct location, free of trash, etc.)
- Verify and prepare products for each order
- Verify computations against physical count of stock
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- High school diploma or GED required - basic reading and math skills
- Candidate should have a basic understanding of computers and network skills
- Team player with organization skills
We are looking for both part-time and full-time employees. Compensation is on an hourly basis.
Virtucom Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, began in 1995 establishing itself as a full service technology solutions company, with a focus exclusively serving public sector, primarily K-12 education. We understand the technical and financial constraints that school systems face. Building an affordable and sustainable IT infrastructure is a win-win for students, teachers and administrators. Virtucom strives to be considered a trusted extension of the staff.... partners in the care and extension of the evolving importance of technology assisted curriculum and administrative support services. We are represented prominently in over 1000 institutions throughout the Southeast and are proud of our record of servicing small and large customers alike.
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 05:38:00 PDT