Sugar Land company is seeking a full-time Accountant for their corporate office.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Process high volume Account Receivables;
- Process Accounts Payable
- Process invoicing/billing
- Journal Entries
- Account reconciliations
- Limited financial analysis
- Assist with other accounting duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years relevant accounting experience;
- Understanding of accounting principles; fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Able to thrive in fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; Advanced Excel skill a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
Competitive pay and benefits related to the level of experience is offered. To be considered for this position, please send customized cover letter and resume, along with salary history and requirements.
We are a 20 year old diversified company headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas with significant operations in the sale of technology products and services to state and local governmental agencies in the state of Texas.
Sugar Land, TX
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:32:13 PDT