- Prepare and review work papers used in the preparation of consolidated and stand alone federal and multistate state corporate income tax returns
- Analyze TB and GL for tax sensitive accounts and transactions
- Assist with the preparation and review of the corporate tax provisions including analysis under the FIN 48
- Research and analyze various federal and state tax issues
- Assist Tax Director with ad hoc projects
- Assist with any tax audits
- Knowledge of C Corps stand alone and consolidated tax returns.
- Multi state experience
- GAAP knowledge
- Minimum of 4 + years of experience with a national or Big 4 firm a plus
- CPA preferred
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Woodland Hills, CA
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 12:18:28 PDT