Manager - Strategic Analysis and Financial Reporting
Our client based in Norcross GA. has an urgent need for the following skill set:
Reporting to the CEO and SVP Finance and working closely with all members of the Senior Leadership Team, the Manager - Strategic Analysis and Financial Reporting (the "Manager") will be responsible for strategic level business analysis, communication and forecasting, internal and external reporting and various other areas of support as required. The Manager is expected to form a close business partner role with Capstone's Operations in analyzing, understanding and communicating trends in the financials and the business on a timely business and identifying areas of risk and opportunity. Additionally, the Manager will interact with the Company's private equity owner and lenders.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
• Strong analytical and organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Well-rounded understanding of accounting principles
• Strong proficiency of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint including strong financial modeling skills
• BA in Finance or Accounting
• MBA or equivalent highly preferred
• Capital Markets experience a plus
• Provide the CEO, CFO and SVP Finance with high quality and reliable strategic, commercial and financial support
• Weekly strategic and succinct analysis and communication of business and financial trends
• Identification of key business risks, opportunities, issues and alternatives
• Forecasting consolidated results based on trends and outlook
• Assist in preparation of board materials and presentations
• Management of internal and external financial reporting to private equity owners and lenders
• Other projects as needed
This client offers a compensation package consisting of a competitive annual base salary with incentive opportunities based on personal developmental goals. A health benefit package to include major medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, LTD, 401k and various supplemental policies is available after 60 days.
Hiring for Hope is a grassroots, nationally recognized 501(c)3 public charity with an active presence in international social media and physical communities across the United States. Think of us as a Life Management Community (LMC) designed to help you manage and overcome all the obstacles associated with your career management challenges.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 07:48:06 PDT