Access Management Consultant/ Help Desk Support
Position: Access Management Consultant/ Help Desk Support
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
This position provides functional support across the Identity and Access Management (IAM) environment including managing the full life cycle of identities throughout Information Technology systems.
The individual will work closely with implementation groups, system analysts, system administrators, business stakeholders and functional teams in supporting and administering applications and systems to enable the strategic goals of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources.
• Request-based application and resource provisioning.
• Produce and maintain clear and concise documentation throughout the design, development, and rollout phases of implementation and provide operational staff with procedural documentation.Educate and collaborate to facilitate the smooth transition of new services from development to production.
• Performs IAM enterprise reporting
• Proactively identifies and implements process improvement opportunities.
• Holds functional execution responsibility for access management processes (onboarding, access request, job change, termination, access review, rogue account detection)
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Quickly adapts to the demands inherent in managing multiple customer needs & requirements simultaneously.
• Technical proficiency with account and permissions models across various technologies (Windows local & Active Directory accounts, Linux accounts, appliance accounts)
• Demonstrated skill to automate routine processes to improve accuracy and efficiency
• Data analysis, metric development, and reporting skillset
• Broad knowledge across IT disciplines.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Is self-motivated, goal oriented, & an innovative thinker.
• Strong interpersonal & team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team & help influence/drive change across functional & business boundaries.
• Ability to research & apply research to emerging technology issues, existing technology issues as well as energy related business impacting opportunities.
• Ability to prioritize tasks based on criticality & meet deadlines.
• Ability to operate a keyboard if required to perform the essential job functions.
• Ability to occasionally be required to stand, walk or sit for prolonged periods of time, & may also have to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Ability to lift/move/carry between 10 - 50 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions.
• Ability to explain technical material in non-technical terms.
Quickly adapts to the demands inherent in managing multiple customer needs and requirements simultaneously.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field OR Associate's Degree in a computer science-related field & 2 years recent experience in information security or IT service delivery organization OR 4 years of relevant IT experience.
• ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
• Familiarity with AD, Exchange & SQL required
Object Technology Solutions Inc. (OTSI) is a leading Global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company offering a wide array of Solutions for a range of key Verticals. Building on a core competency of efficient technology infrastructure outsourcing, the company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, and has a strong presence in US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
OTSI offers a broad range of IT application solutions and services including; e-Business solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation and Post Implementation Support, Application development, Application Maintenance, Software customizations services.
Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several fortune 1000 organizations in the world. We have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with several companies across the world.
Kansas City, MO
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 08:58:51 PDT