Requisition Number: STFR003647
Division/College: External Affairs
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
Northeastern's Marketing department is looking for a highly collaborative and talented UI Designer to join our team. As a UI Designer, you take an active role in the concepting and implementation of user experiences across university digital assets, serving a spectrum of audience segments. You will collaborate with cross-disciplinary team members and university stakeholders to create optimized, cross-platform user-centered designs.
We are looking for someone with a keen sense of visual design as expressed through digital experiences.
Primary responsibilities include:
• 3+ years’ experience in UI design, interaction design, information architecture or other related disciplines - keen UI design eye a must
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Ability to solve complex interactions and demonstrate a high level of critical thinking skills
• Well versed in Design Thinking principles and cross-platform design trends
• A comprehensive portfolio that demonstrates intuitive and compelling designs
• Familiarity with the UX design process and artifacts (personas, journey maps, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, etc.)
• Design-related degree from an accredited institution preferred
• Self-starter with a track record of delivering quality work under deadlines
• Extraordinary attention to details and craftsmanship
• Natural collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills
What stands us apart:
• We offer a highly competitive benefits package, including tuition waivers for that master’s degree or certificate you’ve been thinking about.
• A selection of other current offerings includes medical, dental, and vision plans, discounts on technology products, health and fitness programs, generous retirement programs, ample paid time off, and professional development opportunities.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.