National commercial equipment distributor seeks a Credit/Collection Specialist to assist with collections process & procedures at its San Francisco based division.
- Daily review of A/R aging reports to identify delinquent invoices requiring immediate follow-up.
- Contact clients regarding delinquent invoices via telephone and/or email according to collections policies.
- Credit review of new and existing accounts.
- Interact with external customers as necessary to resolve problems and expedite payment, as well as internal sales and office staff.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all collection efforts for each account.
- Communicate regularly with leadership on the status of accounts and any escalations that may arise.
- Complete other duties/tasks as assigned.
- Associate Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a 2-year college, and a minimum of 3-5 years collections, accounts receivable and or customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively and appropriately interface with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis.
- Strong Communication and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excel and word skills and an ability to work on complex issues.
- The ability to work independently to meet goals.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
With locations in San Francisco and Sacramento, CA, TriMark Economy Restaurant Fixtures has been servicing the foodservice industry in Northern California for over 50 years. TriMark offers an unparalleled level of service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, delivery and installation capabilities of a national company. We work closely with our customers; which include national restaurant chains, independent restaurant operators, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, and many other segments; to provide the products and services that will help them operate more efficiently and realize better bottom line results.
San Francisco, CA
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:16:23 PDT