Electrical Engineer - RS3
***This Position is Contingent upon Contract Award
- Research, design, develop, test, or supervise design, development, integration, testing, and analysis of electrical equipment, components, or systems for military use. Design, develop, analyze, document and support testing of electrical products, systems or subsystems.
- Use computer-aided engineering or other design/analysis software in the performance of assignments.
- Review customer specifications and requirements, and under direction develop designs to best support them, including cost as a key design variable. Provide budget, cost and schedule input for design assignments.
Travel: 10 %
- Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Minimum five years of progressively complex experience in the design, development, integration, testing, and analysis of electrical equipment, components, or systems for use by the federal government.
RLM Communications, Inc. is an organization that is focused on meeting and exceeding the needs of our external and internal customers. We offer attractive compensation packages,career advancement opportunities and generous benefits in a professional and supportive work environment. We value teamwork, relationships, performance, diversity and ethics. We believe in recruiting talented personnel and pride ourselves in having developed a loyal workforce committed to customer satisfaction and corporate success.
RLM Benefits include, but are not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan; Education Reimbursement; Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time Off; and Long/Short term Disability.
At RLM we are continuously striving to improve our personnel, processes, products and performance; epitomizing the corporate motto," Always Aiming for Excellence".
RLM Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:19:30 PDT