ORock Technologies' mission is to help private enterprises and federal agencies alike convert business challenges into opportunities by building advanced technology and security solutions that meet our clients' most demanding requirements. This drives the way we do business and it's at the core of every technology investment we make, beginning with the top technologists that comprise our team. If you want to work with an emerging managed services provider with a unique approach to the cloud services marketplace, read on!
Our success begins with a team that brings their passion and technological expertise to the table each and every day. Here's why you should consider taking your career to the next level with ORockCloud:
• You want the opportunity to deliver cutting edge, cloud based solutions to a wide spectrum of industries offering a unique, highly secure, fast, and reliable alternative to other managed solution providers.
• You want to have significant impact not only upon your day-to-day activities but also upon how the organization will scale.
• You want to leverage your skills to help drive sales initiatives by forging partnerships and relationships that will have a long-lasting impact within the organization.
• You want to grow your understanding of technologies and how IT departments consume them.
• You want to build a network of partners and customers that will help drive your career forward for years to come.
ORock Technologies offers a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. If it's time to get serious about taking the next step in your career, contact us today.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills and attributes:
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Proven working experience in similar roles (5-10 years)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with Salesforce
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• High school degree (college degree strongly preferred)
• Reporting, time management, and presentation skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive(s) time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive(s) appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
• Represents executive(s) by attending meetings in the executive(s) absence
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects in a timely manor and follows up on results.
• Act as the point of contact between the executive(s) and internal/external clients
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
• Be a resource to the sales department
• Salesforce management and maintenance
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Manage Incoming Leads: Research companies/leads for pertinent information, update Salesforce records, and create tasks for sales team
• Audit leads and opportunities to make sure sales process is being followed
Please Note: The responsibilities described above are intended to be general in nature and do not represent an all-inclusive list of duties and tasks.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:50:06 PDT