Front End Developer - HTML5 UI
- Experience with front-end automated testing, experience in Adobe LiveCycle (or related tools), and Content
- Management related experience are highly desired. Experience troubleshooting front-end issues and bugs is also desirable.
- The candidate should have the ability to learn quickly,
- Be able to juggle many priorities, and work within the constraints posed by Army regulations and policies.
- Frequently interacts with customers, end-users, and/or functional peer group managers.
- Ability to work as part of a team consisting of Government client, other contractors, and subcontractors, in a geographically diverse environment.
- Experience with an iterative/agile development process, requirements analysis, team interaction using code management tools (Subversion, Git), and solid communication skills are a must.
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Posses an active Government "Secret" Security Clearance
- Computing Environment certification (e.g. OCJP, RHCSA)
- Security+ Certification or better
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Four to seven year's progressive Information Technology (IT) systems experience with an emphasis on HTML5 UI development.
- Document and Records Management Systems, RedHat Linux, and knowledge of DoD or Army security requirements.
Veteran Engineering and Technology, LLC (VET) is a premier IT systems, systems engineering, training, and technical management firm specializing in cost effective, high quality and industry leading support services for a broad range of clients.
We are also a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
Fort Knox, KY
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 14:24:05 PDT