Lease Accounting Advisor
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide up-to-date technical accounting guidance and development
- Financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and modeling
- Manage accounting policies and drive consistency, ensuring compliance with US and foreign accounting laws, regulations and procedures
- Work with leadership to deliver support to deal teams and line-of-business personnel, maximizing business results of contract modifications
- Work with leadership to identify and increase sales opportunities of IWMS real estate and lease management solutions
- Other projects or assignments as determined by the ValuD
ValuD Consulting, a Gold Accredited IBM Business Partner, is the leading provider of full lifecycle IBM TRIRIGA solutions. Founded in 2009, ValuD provides implementation, support and training services for IBM TRIRIGA. ValuD Consulting, LLC's team consists of more than 100 consultants of which more than 45 have IBM certifications. ValuD represents #1 IBM TRIRIGA consulting practice in the world. ValuD leverages deeply skilled personnel, its proven FastStart methodology, and proprietary Solution Accelerators to help its clients realize business returns through IBM TRIRIGA. ValuD services clients worldwide and has offices in Dallas, Boca Raton and regional offices in Los Angeles, Houston, Raleigh, Philadelphia and delivery center in Aurangabad, India.
We offer competitive compensation packages and are dedicated to creating a work environment where our team can succeed. We offer extensive and comprehensive training for all team members to guarantee consistent and superior IWMS implementation and support services for our clients.
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 07:01:55 PDT