~The Preferred Applicant will have two plus years experience working for a CPA firm in the audit area, with some exposure to tax preparation and be comfortable with the following:
• CCH ProSystem fx Engagement, CCH ProSystem fx Document, CCH Federal Tax Research and CCH Prosystemfx Tax Software experience.
• Significant Microsoft Office/Excel/Word and QuickBooks experience.
• Significant direct client contact related to audit and tax issues.
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with the Professional Standards.
• Experience with specialized industries such as Employee Benefit Plans and Construction Accounting.
• Communicate recommendations on internal controls and financial transactions.
• Assist with client transactions and account balances such as fixed asset depreciation schedules, contract agreements, sales of assets, and transactions with tax consequences.
• Preparation of reconciliations between financial and tax accounting.• Assist with financial reporting requirements for bank lending arrangements.
• Assist the firm with making recommendations for best practices related to the firms quality control procedures, efficiency and overall operational procedures.
• Preparation of simple to complex corporate, individual, partnership and trust returns.
Requirements for the position: Prior experience working for a Certified Public Accounting Firm is required. CPA license preferred. Strong Excel, Word and QuickBooks skills are required. Experience with Creative Solutions, and CCH products such as Engagement, Tax, Document, Management, Portals a plus. XCM Workflow Solutions.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus, retirement and health benefits, license and class reimbursements, and a friendly non-smoking environment.
Abercrombie & Associates, PC is a growing CPA firm located in The Woodlands, Texas. We value providing close personal and professional attention to our clients and our standards are set high. We believe all of our clients deserve a high quality product provided to them with a sense of urgency and proficiency.
The Woodlands, TX
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:55:45 PDT