Director of Online Marketing
Are you an Expert at Infusionsoft and Clickfunnels?
Are you a True Data Geek?
Can You Run Advanced Paid Search Programs in Your Sleep?
If so, we have created a work environment that is professionally satisfying and financially very rewarding!
Turn-Key Systems, Inc. has an immediate position available in its San Diego office for a Director of Online Marketing to join our traffic and funnel team. This position is full-time, on-site, includes benefits, vacation time, and more.
This position is primarily responsible for the creation of sophisticated funnels using clickfunnels, complex Infusionsoft automated email campaigns, and for creating and managing paid search campaigns to fuel these funnels. Our ideal candidate has a great attitude, is technologically adept, and a true multi-tasker.
- Must have a strong background in funnel design using Clickfunnels
- Must have several years of experience creating campaigns in Infusionsoft
- Must be strong at manipulating and analyzing data in Excel
- Must have A/B and multivariate landing page and email testing experience
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must have at least mid level skills with hand coding HTML and JS
- Creation and optimization of direct response landing page funnels in Clickfunnels
- Creation of sophisticated Infusionsoft email campaigns
- Work with large datasets via Excel to analyze performance and gain actionable insights.
- Work with direct response copywriters produce new emails and landing page copy
- Create and manage PPC and paid social media campaigns as well as media buys to drive high quality traffic, leads, and sales
About Turn Key Systems:
This is an EXCITING opportunity for the right individual!
Since 2004, our company has been providing business tools and training to investors. We are passionate about what we do; inspired by the impact it has on our clients and their businesses.
We offer a creative work environment that is professionally satisfying and financially rewarding. Your needs as an individual is our concern, we are a high performance team that enjoys what we do and cares about our co-workers, contractors, as well as the relationships with our media outlets. We bring our great attitudes to work every day and truly enjoy what we do.
We are a small, stable organization with 40+ employees on the path to double our revenue over the next 3-5 years. Our growth is your growth both professionally and financially!
San Diego, CA
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 17:23:00 PDT