Mid-Level PHP Application Developer
Looking to join a growing Development Team focused on innovative digital marketing solutions for our 50,000+ small business customers? Are you ready for the challenge of using your application development talent to make a real difference in the growth and success of the family owned businesses we serve? Do you desire personal and professional growth with ongoing training at a company that not only values, but also rewards, successful outcomes? Does this sound like the company you have been waiting for?
We have a great opportunity for a Mid-Level PHP Application Developer serious about engaging with our team of development professionals (including Senior Software Engineers, Junior Software Engineers and Business Analysts) building advanced digital marketing applications that solve small business problems and create opportunities for our team to service them more effectively. We value flexibility and develop solutions using either a traditional waterfall or agile approach depending on the project. Our CTO is highly selective and only interested in pursuing candidates who are at a stage of their careers to thrive on day one in an innovative and exciting company culture.
As a Mid-Level PHP Application Developer, you would have the opportunity to:
• Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle including: product conceptualization, software development, UAT, deployment and post-deployment bug-fix and ongoing support;
• Develop new digital marketing products and/or services alongside key members of our leadership team ensuring the company remains at the cutting edge of advertising and marketing offerings;
• Develop new fulfillment engines to support workflow associated with new product lines;
• Work closely with teammates, including third party development firms, to ensure projects remain on anticipated timeline for completion and "go to market".
• 3+ years' experience in software design in modern PHP development.
• Excellent technical knowledge of PHP.
• Strong knowledge of MySQL.
• Working knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Yii or Laravel frameworks.
• Experience in RESTful web services.
• Strong knowledge of Apache and Linux/CentOS configuration and command line usage.
• Hands on experience working in integrated development environments.
• Hands-on software troubleshooting and performance optimization experience.
• Experience with Test Driven Development in PHP.
• SSRS (Microsoft SQL Reporting Services)
• SQL programming experience with SQL Server 2005/2008
• API Integration with third party services
• SVN (Tortoise Subversion)
• MS Dynamics Great Plains
• Sugar CRM
Educational Background and Work Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Information Systems.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a software development role.
• Collaborative, team-based approach to development projects;
• Friday Team lunches for Development and Infrastructure personnel;
• Company-sponsored employee activities (varies each year, prior years have included baseball games, picnics, catered lunches, pot-luck events centered around a variety of themes, costume contests, etc);
• 2 years in a row, a member of our IT Team won the coveted Employee of the Year award and attended our company-sponsored trip to a Caribbean location at a 6 Apple all-inclusive resort.
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:06:19 PDT