Service Delivery Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated Service Delivery Manager to be responsible for the overall IT Service Delivery function of FPA's business. The successful candidate will ensure we exceed client expectations while providing IT service in the most valuable way possible both to the Client and FPA. This includes managing the activities and responsibilities of the Service Delivery team consisting of a Dispatcher and Remote and Field Engineers. As a part of this role, the Service Delivery Manager will serve as a point of escalation when needed and be responsible for providing high-level technical assistance to the team and ensuring service and support is provided to clients in accordance with their Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
Duties and Responsibilities include the following breakdown: Operational Management (40%), Team and Staff Management (35%), Technical Escalation/Client Utilization (20%), and Training and Development (5%).
Performance Abilities include:
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced, highly accountable, diverse environment with focus on client and client services
- Ability to communicate effectively with other professionals and firms in client related matters
- Strong communication: Both written and oral (consistent, efficient, and effective)
- Organized: Able to manage and complete multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Detail Oriented: Able to apply consistency throughout the work product with professional demeanor
- Follows direction yet applies judgment and has FPA's best interests at heart
- Team member yet knows when to work independently
- High level of writing and communication skills at all levels
FPA Technology Services, Inc. is a Los Angeles based technology services company committed to helping our business clients become more adaptive, competitive, and profitable by effectively leveraging technology to achieve their business goals. FPA is helping one of their clients find the right fit for this position.
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 15:50:36 PDT