Director of Revenue Cycle
We are seeking a talented leader to be our Director ofRevenue Cycle. This position will oversee the revenue cycleentities and work to implement best practices to exceed the company's strategicgoals. As a growingorganization with an amazing culture, our commitment to the development of ourteams provides opportunities for a rewarding career path.Every member ofour team takes an approach that is compassionate, ethical, and supportive toachieve our mission: "Enthusiastic and Compassionate People Providingan Outstanding Experience to Every Patient Because We Care."
NorthAmerican Dental Group offers a professional work environment, competitivesalary, and excellent benefit package including options for health insurance,dental coverage, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, paidtime off, flexible spending account, and 401k.
Essential Duties•Manage allareas of revenue cycle including coding/billing compliance, accounts receivable management and processing, financial performance analysis,provider credentialing, and call center management
- Promote a service-oriented culture by continually seeking opportunities to improve the delivery and support of revenue cycle activities and programs
- Monitorcall center metrics, evaluate trends, and develop performance improvement plansto improve patient and client interactions and experiences
- Responsible for payor relationships, fee schedule negotiations, patient insurance benefit administration, and practice management system operations
- Ensurecontrols are in place for posting third party and patient payments, that allrevenue cycle policies and procedures are followed, address exceptions, reviewpolicies and procedures and update as needed
- Train and develop revenue cycle leaders and team members by providing ongoing support
- Otherspecial projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor'sDegree in Finance or Management or four (4) years of experience can be substituted for a degree
- Minimumof 5 years of healthcare billing and A/R experience with at least 3 years in aleadership role.
- Experiencewith Coding, Customer Service/CallCenter, and/or Payment Posting best business practices
- Abilityto effectively lead by example, achieve outstandingresults, and report on the tracking of results
- Strong problem solving skills takingownership and actingwith a sense of urgency to reach resolutions
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills establishing and maintaining positive relationships
North American Dental Group and the Professional Dental Alliance were established to provide a premier regional dental company with unsurpassed service and care for each patient. Together, they have formed a true partnership enabling their affiliated doctors to focus on what they do best and love most... dentistry. North American Dental Group provides comprehensive support for their Refresh Dental and Precision Specialty practices. They understand delivering industry-leading care for their patients requires the efforts of everyone. Imagine having the opportunity to practice dentistry without all of the distractions and responsibilities of running a practice.
With their patient-centric approach and support structure, NADG affiliated providers have the clinical autonomy to provide the very best treatment and environment possible. They take great pride in their teams and understand it takes the highest level of talent and commitment to achieve their mission.
New Castle, PA
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 06:01:51 PDT