MV-22 Aircraft Mechanic I and II (Avionics) MCAS New River
AVMAC LLC, a Veteran Owned Small Business, is seeking to hire experienced MV-22 Avionics Technicians to provide organizational level maintenance support that comprises scheduled and unscheduled maintenance which includes inspections, servicing, troubleshooting, adjusting and the removal and replacement of aeronautical components along with the maintenance documentation management.
*Skills and Qualifications
- Possess maintenance, modification, and repair experience on Naval/USMC jet aircraft.
- Possess the ability to work independently, without technical guidance, to perform all tasks outlined in the Maintenance Manual, and possess the technical proficiency to qualify as a collateral duty inspector (CDI) or collateral duty quality assurance representative (CDQAR).
-Be familiar with all publications relevant to the maintenance of the MV-22 appropriate to the assignment and have a thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of the equipment/systems.
- Possess knowledge of the learning process and how to transfer technical knowledge to less qualified personnel, including the ability to express thought in both oral and written communications.
- Possess thorough understanding of Naval Aviation Logistics Command/Management Information System (NALCOMIS) maintenance documentation.
- Four (4) years aviation maintenance experience with at least two (2) years MV-22 aircraft maintenance experience.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AVMAC LLC is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER- Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
AVMAC LLC is a Defense Contractor headquartered in Chesapeake VA. AVMAC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AVMAC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
AVMAC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AVMAC'',s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 06:20:12 PDT