The financial planner is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and ongoing support of client plan and investments. The financial planner is expected to participate in client meetings, analyze client needs, develop and present recommendations, and maintain effective relationships to help achieve client goals and grow bottom-line revenue. The planner advances from the role of Associate Planner.
Planner must have attained CFP status or equivalent, CPA, CFA, CIMA etc
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Financial Planner can expect to focus in the following areas:
- Develop technical proficiency in Junxure, eMoney and Orion
- Gather, organize and synthesize client data; prepare client financial plans and presentations
- Attend client meetings in a technical, supporting and learning role
- Oversee and execute various aspects of New Client On-boarding Procedures
- Opening of accounts
- Meeting and correspondence
- Interface with Client Relationship Manager
- Ongoing relationship and service to Client
- Coordinate with clients, custodians, and internal staff regarding client accounts, such as processing new account applications and account transfers, cash deposits and withdrawals, as well as other account issues
- Draft investment proposals for prospective clients. This includes commenting on their existing holdings and effectively communicating how our investment strategies will enhance their portfolio.
- Complete various financial planning projects for current clients (i.e. retirement projections, college funding, estate planning, etc.).
- Prepare various due diligence reports for 401k clients
Base Salary commensurate with experience
401k & Profit Sharing
2 Weeks' vacation
5 Sick or Personal Days
Deferred Compensation (Min 3 years Beacon experience)
Beacon Wealth Management is a fiduciary, fee-based registered investment advisory firm located in Hackensack, New Jersey. We offer comprehensive wealth management and financial planning services to a sophisticated clientele of high-net worth investors, retirees, entrepreneurs, physicians, surgeons, attorneys and professionals in business.
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 08:47:05 PDT