Staff Software Engineer
DPP Tech is a Bay Area based company and we work with DIRECT CLIENTS ONLY. We don't submit resumes to any portals, they go directly to Hiring Managers. We offer 401K, medical insurance & direct deposits via Paychex. We have a high priority job opening with a Global / Fortune 100 client. These are Long term Contract/Contract to Hire opportunities.
Staff Software Engineer, San Ramon, CA
Software languages - Java (Must) Scala and/or Go added advantage
This position will be a key contributor towards building essential services for the Platform, which enables building large-scale industrial applications and systems. Working closely with an internal team of highly skilled technical resources as well as vendor engineering relationships, the selected individual will participate in service design and development from inception up and through release and operations of the service.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in Java Programming and Big Data Storage and Processing Application development OR Master's degree with 6 years of experience in Java Programming and Big Data Storage and Processing Application development OR PhD with 3 years of experience in Java Programming and Big Data Storage and Processing Application development Eligibility Requirements:
• Strong fundamentals of software design, architecture and coding principles; especially as they relate to distributed scalable and fault tolerant cloud based applications
• Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using Apache Commons Suite, Spring Framework & Maven, SQL Database such as PostgreSQL etc.
• Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration and Data)
• Experience with Big Data / Hadoop and NoSQL Database Business Acumen:
• Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
• Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed systems
• Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Evangelizes how our technology solves customer problems from a technology and business perspective Leadership:
• Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
We are a IT consulting company and working with Top Bay area clients and others.
San Ramon, CA
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 13:59:47 PDT