We're seeking an outstanding individual to support the development of our awesome product. This person will work on our product team to implement product features, build "maps" for importing client data, and resolve & assist with technical issues.
- Acquiring a deep understanding and passion for our product and how our clients benefit from using it
- Working with our product team to successfully implement technical solutions
- Building "maps" for our clients to import financial data into our Software as a Service (SaaS) platform
- Working with our client success team to transition client data from other systems into our platform
- Working with our product team to build & support enhancements to the platform
- Exploring technology solutions for real-world client needs
- Collaborates with our UI team to integrate new features
- Assures quality of the end-product; develops & tests in a manner that minimizes issues reported by our QA team
- Proven track record of getting things done
- Ability to work well in a team environment, have fun, and accomplish great things
- At least 1 year of .NET Web Development experience
- At least 1 year of SQL programming experience
- Experience with mySQL or SQL Server
- Experience with IIS and Windows Server platforms preferred
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. "Can Do" attitude a must.
This position will be based in our Cedar Falls or Clive office.
AgencyBloc was created to fill a gap between web-based customer relationship management (CRM) offerings, and expensive, client-based agency management systems. Many agencies attempt to use generic web-based CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, only to realize that it does not fit the model of health and life insurance and can be very difficult and expensive to customize. Very few "out of the box" solutions contain a comprehensive and flexible commission system, with the ability to pay sub-agencies if the need arises.
Our solution was to build an easy to use, but comprehensive web-based platform specifically for health and life insurance agencies. We also understand that many health/life agencies have other types of policies they want to track, so we made sure AgencyBloc accommodated this. Significant focus was placed on the Commission module of the solution, as it is one of the most important aspects of a successful agency-the ability to pay commission efficiently and accurately.
Cedar Falls, IA
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 14:53:01 PDT