System Engineers TS w/SCI Lifestyle Poly Required
We are currently seeking to hire a System Engineers **Clearance Required: TS SCI Lifestyle Polygraph** to become an integral part of our development team! You will design and test operating systems-level software and network distribution software.
The candidate must have virtual system architecture experience, especially using VMware products. The must have knowledge of networking, switch configuration, and NetApp configuration experience. It is strongly desired that the candidate have VMware installation/configuration, particularly vCloud Suite experience. It is desired that the candidate have Key Management Infrastructure knowledge, and Rational Tool Suite experience including Jazz. The candidate must be comfortable working directly with government and contractor engineers in a collaborative working environment. Also, the candidate must be comfortable working in an Agile-based development environment. The candidate must be a self-starter as well as be able to maintain a positive and helping attitude.
- Develop, implement and manage computing systems software
- Research and update network distribution software for optimal performance
- Design embedded software to assist with system automation
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve any code issues
- Previous experience in software development, computer programming, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming language
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
The mission of Advanced Computer and Network Concepts L.L.C., a certified small disadvantage veteran owned small business, is to provide management consulting services with key program management and information technology core competencies. We offer detailed expertise with timely consultant service delivery.
Fort Meade, MD
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 21:33:44 PDT